In the ancient times people were not having many beauty products. With the help of natural organic skincare only they were able to have more healthy and glowing skin.
1. Keep yourself hydrated: Drink plenty of water every day. It will flush out toxins from your body which are bad for your skin. Moreover, your skin will be kept naturally hydrated. An ancient time natural organic skin care beauty tip.
2. Avoid too much direct sun exposure: Do not expose yourself for long hours to direct sun heat, as the direct sun heat for long hours causes ageing spots and wrinkles. Before going in to direct sun light, use a good sunscreen lotion. This will slow down skin ageing and prevent early onset of wrinkles.
3. Exercising: Exercise daily till you start sweating. It opens up your skin pours and the toxins escape from your skin. An ancient time organic skincare tip.
4. Avoid smoking and too much of alcohol: You may take moderately good quality alcoholic drinks. A natural beauty tip.
5. Moisturizer: Use a good moisturizer every day, especially on the facial area to make your skin look healthy and glowing. An effective natural beauty tip, especially useful if you are prone to dry skin.
6. Make-up products: Try to use natural or organic skin care make-up products. Chemical based make-up products are very harmful for your skin.
7. Before you sleep: Rinse off and cleanse your face before the bed-time to remove make-up and dirt from your face. Otherwise your skin will remain clogged up for long hours while you are sleeping. Your skin also needs breathing time. Sleeping with make-up on your face can cause acne and zits.
8. Avoid stress and have adequate sleep.
9. Eat healthy natural food: This will provide you the required vitamins and minerals that are good for your skin. Have moderate spicy and fried food.
10. Exfoliate once in a week: Use a facial exfoliation product that suits your skin type. The exfoliation will get you rid of dead skin cells that are clogging up on the top layer of your skin and bring the hidden more youthful skin to the top.